CA Technologies CAT-060 : CA Spectrum Infrastructure Manager r9 Professional Exam
The CA Technologies CAT-060: CA Spectrum® Infrastructure Manager r9 Professional exam is concerned with measuring the skills, knowledge and expertise in managing, administering , installing , configuring and implementing select CA Technologies products for complete and optimized IT solutions. It is a proctored exam that contains 40 items. The test has both multiple choice and multiple response questions. Participants are given 75 minutes in which to complete the exam, and a score of 70% must be reached in order to receive a passing grade.
Some of the topics that may be found on the CA Technologies CAT-060 exam include the following:
1. Configuring CA Spectrum Infrastructure Manager Trap Handling, including mapping a trap to a new event.
2. Customizing OneClick Menus, including customization identification and adding support for new devices.
3. Modeling the network with Spectrum Discovery, including configuring Automatic trap based modeling.
4. Managing CA Spectrum Databases. This includes having knowledge of backup and restoration of the SpectroSERVER Database.
5. Creating CA Spectrum Infrastructure Manager Attributes from MIB objects. This involves creating CA Spectrum Infrastructure Manager Attributes from MIB Objects And performing an online MIB report.