CA Technologies CAT-040 : CA eHealth® r6 Administrator Exam
The CA Technologies CAT-040: CA eHealth® r6 Administrator Exam is part of the CA Technologies Certification Program that is designed to measure the expertise, knowledge and skills of people who implement CA Technologies applications. It is proctored by a third party vendor, and contains 40 multiple choice and multiple response questions. Exam participants are given a total of 75 minutes in which to complete the test. Passing score is 70%. Retakes may be registered for immediately for the first retake. Subsequent retakes require a 30 day waiting period.
The exam objectives include the following topics, but are not limited to them:
1. Installing CA eHealth® , including knowledge of installation types and standalone Installation.
2. The exam will explore areas of managing the Poller, including Poller dependencies, Functionality, extensibility and scalability. There will also be questions about Poller scripts and managing group changes.
3. Understanding key CA eHealth® concepts and features, such as CA eHealth® r6.3 Administration 200 (44EHL20041), Product overview and key features
4. Exam participants will need to have knowledge about discovering the network, including controlling Discover and updating Elements with Rediscovery.
5. Participants need to have a firm understanding of CA eHealth® reports, including how to determine the use of each one and how to report scheduling.
6. The implementation and planning of CA eHealth® including supported operating systems and the determination of sizing requirements.