CA Technologies CAT-020 : CA eHealth® r6 Professional Exam Exam
The CA Technologies CAT-020: CA eHealth® r6 Professional Exam is a 40-item exam that is given in a proctored environment. The exam includes both multiple choice and multiple response questions. Participants are given 75 minutes to complete the test and must correctly answer at least 70% of the questions in order to pass.
This CAT-020 exam is part of the CA Technologies Certification Program, the design of which is to instill confidence in customers that CA Technologies applications are being implemented by professionals who have measurable knowledge, skills and expertise about them. The exam includes, but is not limited to, the following topics:
1. Managing the security of Report Center will be covered when exam participants will be asked to create new user accounts, to define roles and groups and to describe database, distribution lists and permissions.
2. The evaluation of Elements through Data Analysis will be examined.
3. One should be able to plan a CA eHealth Implementation and to install CA eHealth.
4. Participants will be expected to have a basic understanding of key CA eHealth Features and concepts.
5. There will also be sections of the exam that have to do with implementing performance management.