Aruba ACMP-6-1 : Aruba Certified Mobility Professional 6.1 Exam
The Aruba ACMP-6-1: Aruba Certified Mobility Professional 6.1 exam will consist of multiple choice and multiple response questions that will cover GUI/CLI interpretation and troubleshooting, and networking/topology design of Aruba Mobility. Upon completion of this exam, candidates will be certified to manage and deploy a larger-scale network. The exam is only available in English.
It is highly recommended that all exam participants take the Scalable WLAN Design and Implementation course. Familiarity with the IAW course material is also suggested. Candidates should also prepare by reviewing VRDs, which supply information regarding major concepts and terminology.
Areas of information covered on the Aruba ACMP-6-1 test include:
1. General product knowledge - Participants should have knowledge of mobility controllers models, licensing, and AP models.
2. Planning and design - Participants should be able to describe Layer 2 and 3 networking, mobility, and connectivity.
3. Operations - Knowledge of configuration, management, authentication, profiles, and user/server derivation rules is required.
4. Firewall - The roles and policy design of a firewall should be adequately explained.
5. Applications and Solutions - Participants should understand concepts of RAP and Mesh and be able to locate a client. Troubleshooting concepts should also be recognized.