Alcatel-Lucent 4A0-M02 : Alcatel-Lucent Mobile Gateways for the LTE Evolved Packet Core Exam
The Alcatel-Lucent 4A0-M02: Alcatel-Lucent Mobile Gateways for the LTE Evolved Packet Core Exam is a required component exam in the Alcatel-Lucent Mobile Routing Professional (MRP) Certification Program. There are no prerequisites for the exam but some work experience, self study and formal training in programs like the Alcatel-Lucent 5260 SAM are recommended prior to taking the test. The 4A0-M02 Exam is conducted by Prometric. It is a computer-based test, administered in English, and features 60 questions. Ninety minutes are allotted for the completion of the exam.
The following topics are likely to appear on the 4A0-M02 Exam though other subjects pertinent to the exam focus and certification type may also appear on the test.
1. primary functions - eNodeB, EPC, and the EPC components
2. basic LTE architecture
3. main components of an LTE network
4. Interfaces and LTE components - signaling and communications
5. Implement QoS functionality on 7750 MG
6. Troubleshoot MG issues
7. 7750 MG - operations, administration, maintenance and debugging tools
8. GPRS Tunneling Protocol (GTP) components - use and functions
9. diameter protocol and Policy Charging Enforcement Function (PCEF)
10. SGW and PGW - configuration, verification and functionality
11. Quality of Service (QoS) and LTE