Alcatel-Lucent 4A0-M01 : Alcatel-Lucent IP/MPLS Mobile Backhaul Transport Exam
The Alcatel-Lucent 4A0-M01: Alcatel-Lucent IP/MPLS Mobile Backhaul Transport Exam is a credential qualification exam applicable to the Alcatel-Lucent Mobile Routing Professional Certification (MRP). It is administered in English, in computer-based format by Prometric and features 60 questions which must be completed within the allotted 90-minute testing window. Though no prerequisites exist for exam registration or testing, self study and formal training and experience are recommended for success, including review of IP and Alcatel-Lucent publications and materials as well as courses in the Alcatel-Lucent 5620 SAM program.
Focus of the 4A0-M01 Exam questions includes the following testing areas. Other topics may additionally appear in test materials.
1. Virtual Private Wire Services (VPWS) and cell site aggregation
2. Mobile service providers, gateway routers, and Hub and Spoke topology
3. MTSO service routers and VPLS services for mobile backhaul
4. Ethernet and TDM - provisions and interfaces
5. Point-to-Point services - Ethernet, ATM and TDM
6. Using MPLS LSPs and SDPs to carry traffic
7. L2 and L3 VPN topologies - ePipe, iPipe, cPipe, aPipe, VPLS and VPRN
8. Provisioning in the mobile backhaul transport - ISIS, BGP and MPLS
9. Moving traffic from cell site to the MTSO