Alcatel-Lucent 4A0-110 : Alcatel-Lucent Advanced Troubleshooting Exam
The Alcatel-Lucent 4A0-110: Alcatel-Lucent Advanced Troubleshooting Exam is a credential qualification test on which a passing score is required to earn the Alcatel-Lucent Service Routing Architect Certification (SRA). The exam consists of 40 questions and must be completed within the allotted 90 minutes. The 4A0-110 Exam is conducted via computer by Prometric and requires no prequalification steps or courses, though exam prep and self study is recommended for successfully completing this certification test. Self study of routing architecture and IP related materials is recommended, as is completion of Alcatel-Lucent 5620 SAM courses.
Primary focus of questions covered on the 4A0-110 Exam may include any or all of the following. Other topics may also be included on the exam.
1. Layer 3 network routing problems - diagnosis and repair
2. Layers 2 and 3 - VPN problems and solutions
3. MPLS - problem diagnosis and repair
4. Detail the steps and processes required for recovering software images
5. Diagnose hardware failures
6. Isolate hardware problems that lead to failures
7. Debug commands usage
8. Layer 2 networking problems - identification and fixes
9. Issues resolution with - MTU sizes, encapsulation, and spanning tree
10. Implementation of software upgrades - basic understanding and demonstration of required skills