Alcatel-Lucent 4A0-107 : Alcatel-Lucent Quality of Service Exam
The Alcatel-Lucent 4A0-107 Quality of Service test is a 90-minute examination consisting of 60 multiple choice questions. It is required for the following certifications:
1. Alcatel-Lucent Triple Play Routing Professional (3RP)
2. Alcatel-Lucent Mobile Routing Professional (MRP)
3. Alcatel-Lucent Service Routing Architect (SRA)
A 45-minute tutorial on computer-based examinations must be taken prior to the Alcatel-Lucent 4A0-107 exam, within the same period of time. The exam can only be taken in the English language. Training resources, such as self-study guides and publications, can be viewed online.
Below is a general outline of information that will be included on the exam. Other related topics and objectives may appear.
1. Participants will be asked to demonstrate the methods of delivering differentiated QoS, the ability to apply QoS to the applicable technology, and a solid understanding of the QoS business drivers.
2. Comprehension of such concepts as traffic classification, rate limiting, resource allocation, and congestion management is required.
3. Participants should have a general understanding of different QoS policies, including their usage and application, and the underlying traffic management technology and how it is different than other competitors' technologies.