Alcatel-Lucent 4A0-106 : Alcatel-Lucent Virtual Private Routed Networks Exam
The Alcatel-Lucent 4A0-106 Virtual Private Routed Networks examination consists of 60 questions in a 90-minute period (135 minutes altogether, as a 45-minute computer exam tutorial must also be taken). It is a necessary requirement for the Alcatel-Lucent Service Routing Architect (SRA) certification and is only available in the English language. No prerequisite requirements exist in order to register for this exam.
Study guides and documentations are available online to review. All related terms, concepts, and technologies should be known, in addition to the following topics:
1. Protocols used for routing and label exchanges between routers in an MPLS-enabled network
2. Benefits of VPRN implementation
3. The function of a route distinguisher and route target
4. Details of the data and control planes
5. Types of LSP transport tunnels
6. The VPN-IPv4 address family and its usage/requirement
Participants must also be able to configure simple VPRN service (using several PE-CE routing protocols) and more complex VPRN topologies (Internet access, overlapping, etc.).