Alcatel-Lucent 4A0-103 : Alcatel-Lucent Multi Protocol Label Switching Exam
The Alcatel-Lucent 4A0-103 Multi-Protocol Label Switching exam is a 90-minute test made up of 60 questions. It is a mandatory requirement for the following certifications:
1. Alcatel-Lucent Service Routing Architect (SRA)
2. Alcatel-Lucent Triple Play Routing Professional (3RP)
3. Alcatel-Lucent Network Routing Specialist II (NRS II)
The Alcatel-Lucent 4A0-103 exam is only available in the English language. Anyone can take this exam and no prerequisites are required. Participants can review study guides that are available online. Related courses can be taken and test registration can occur at the SRC Student Portal.
For successful completion of the Alcatel-Lucent 4A0-103 exam, sufficient knowledge of the following topics is required:
1. Participants should be able to do identify management and troubleshooting practices for LDP and RSVP based infrastructure.
2. Participants must understand characteristics of and comparisons between different LDPs, along with header structures and the pop/push/swap label operations.
3. Basic concepts and terminology of MPLS technology (such as FECs, LSPs, and RSVP-TE) should be adequately identified and described.