Alcatel-Lucent 4A0-100 : Alcatel-Lucent Scalable IP Networks Exam
The Alcatel-Lucent 4A0-100 Scalable IP Networks exam is a 75-minute exam with 60 questions total. It is a necessary requirement for the following certifications:
1. Alcatel-Lucent Network Routing Specialist I (NRS I)
2. Alcatel-Lucent Triple Play Routing Professional (3RP)
3. Alcatel-Lucent Service Routing Architect (SRA)
The Alcatel-Lucent 4A0-100 exam is only available in the English language and will cover information related to IP networks and addresses. Participants should be able to do the following:
1. Identify important functions of an IP network (subnet masks, address classes, etc.). TCP/IP and Ethernet protocol should be adequately understood.
2. Understand and describe distance vector and link state protocols, as well as autonomous systems and interior/exterior BGP.
3. Configure IP addresses, subnet masks, static/default routes, and basic network routing.
As well, the 7450 Ethernet Service Switch (ESS) product offerings and Alcatel-Lucent 7750 Service Router (SR) should be understood. A 45-minute tutorial on computer-based examinations is available to take prior to the exam. There are no required exam prerequisites.