Adobe 9A0-148 : Adobe Flash CS5 Exam
The Adobe 9A0-148: Adobe Flash CS5 Exam is a requisite of obtaining Adobe Certified Expert certification, and is available in Japanese and English. On the exam are 49 questions, of which at least 70% must be answered correctly to pass the test. A related course may be taken for preparation if desired. Contact Pearson VUE to register.
The test topics and subtopics are as follow:
1. Planning and designing Flash applications; determining appropriate Flash features and
options, explaining how Flash can be used in applications, explaining benefits of various asset types, and benefits and uses of FLA source files vs. XFL packages are on the examination.
2. The test addresses creating/managing assets, the Library panel, its different tools, Text Layout Framework, embedding/managing fonts, converting assets to symbols, explaining components, editing skins, and managing performance via bitmap techniques.
3. Creating Flash interactive/visual output are addressed, as are creating shapes with different Tools, modifying individual properties of assets for specific requirements, creating animations with Timeline, editing with Motion Editor, creating/using Motion Presets. Incorporating/managing audio/video, applying filters, text, effects, queue points, and basic interactivity using code snippets.
5. Testing Flash applications will be quizzed; recognizing effective optimization considerations when testing/debugging Flash applications, and explaining how to use a debug panel will be too.
6. Addressed last will be publishing/deploying Flash applications, selecting Publish settings for Flash movies, understanding publish settings and the implications/implementation of cross-domain security for SWF, data, and visual assets, and limitations/functionality of full-screen.